Live updates from Irish Independent Park
- 1′: The game has kicked off
- 10′: Munchin’s attack results in a knock-on. Pres scrum inside their own 22.
- 11′: Break in play for a Munchins injury. Nothing too serious.
- 14′: Play resumes and after some good play, Munchins feed into a scrum.
- 16′: PBC penalty, Alex Walsh kicks down field finding a good touch.
- 20′: Munchins defend the resulting maul, it will be their put in.
- 22′: Munchins win a penalty at the ruck, they move up to half way but knock on.
- 24′: Still scoreless but that may now change. Munchins set up their lineout 5 out from the PBC line.
- 26′: Munchin’s maul is defended. Pres scrum.
- 28′: PBC penalty, they clear to halfway.
- 29′: PBC sloppy in possession this time. Munchin’s scrum ball on the halfway.
- 30′: Munchin’s ten Jamie Ryan kicks the ball down field but it bounces all the way past the dead ball line. PBC scrum it down and attack.
- 30′: Michael Hand breaks through on the stroke of half time. PBC lead 7-0 at the break.
- 31′: Play resumes, there will be a Munchins lineout on their ten metre line.
- 35′ A clever kick from PBC and they tackle Munchins back over their try line. 5m scrum.
- 38′: The Cork side hammer the tryline and eventually breach the defence to score. 14-0.
- 39′: Munchins hit back and PBC’s Richie Foley penalises to the cost of a yellow card.
- 41′: Munchin’s begin to threaten the PBC tryline but a penalty is given the other way. A hammer blow to any potential comeback.
- 45′: Munchin’s lineout by the halfway line. They win a free kick.
- 49′: Munchin’s penalty on the PBC ten metre line.
- 50′: They tap and go and Conor O’Shaughnessy dives in for the try in the corner. Keith McInenrey fails to convert. PBC 14-5 Munchins
- 51′: PBC dash down the touchline but Munchins scramble to drag winger Jeff Holden into touch.
- 52′: Munchin’s lineout malfunctions and PBC captain Richie Foley pounces to score. 19-5
- 60′: All over. PBC progress to the semi finals.
Presentation Brothers College
Replacements from: 16. Dylan Devlin, 17. Michael Hayes, 18. Tom Gough, 19. David O’Halloran, 20. John Forde, 21. James Keohane, 22. Daniel Hurley, 24. Colin Doyle, 25. Tim Buckley, 26. Tadhg O’Sullivan.
St Munchin’s College
Replacements from: 16. Joachim Clohessy, 17. Sean Mason, 18. Craig Finn, 19. Denis Bermingham, 20. Sean Nestor, 21. Darragh Slattery, 22. Conor O’Brien-Comerford, 23. Kacper Kucz, 24. Conor O’Shaughnessy, 25. Myles Lawlor.