Follow live updates from Irish Independent Park where Munster are taking on the Dragons in tonight’s untelevised Pro 14 fixture.
- Kick off is at 19:35
- 1′: JJ Hanrahan gets the game underway
- 2′ Alex Wooton makes a linebreak, but the attack ends as a Dragon knocks on following a JJ Hanrahan cross-field-kick.
- 4: Duncan Williams makes a meal of a quick dropout and the Dragons now have a lineout just outside the Munster 22.
- 5′: Robin Copeland cleans up the mess as he tackles the Dragons lock into touch.
- 7′: An excellent JJ Hanrahan kick had Dragons outhalf Angus O’Brien scrambling to touch the ball down on his own line. Munster 5 metre scrum.
- 8′: Munster dominate the scrum but Chris Farrell lets the opposition off the hook with a sloppy knock-on.
- 10′: Alex Wooton again shows his quick feet to make his second linebreak of the evening but Munster are pinged for going off their feet at the resulting ruck.
- 15′: The game has slowed down now as both sides are guilty of spilling forward decent possession. Munster with latest put-in now…
- 18′: Try Munster! JJ Hanrahan makes the break and offloads to Rory Scannell who dives in in the corner! Hanrahan caps off a brilliant move by adding the extras from the touchline. 7-0.
- 20′: Dragons awarded a penalty as Cloete is penalised for not releasing. Outhalf O’Brien slots it. 7-3.
- 28′: Munster are getting some joy from their maul at the moment, but nothing to show for it on the scoreboard just yet.
- 29′: Try Munster! Zebo scores in the corner! His second try in as many weeks. JJ curls in the conversion from the same spot as the first. 14-3.
- 34′: Chris Farrell and Chris Cloete seeing plenty of the ball and making inroads into the Dragons’ defence.
- 40′: Zebo knocks on following an extended Munster attack and it’s half time.
- 42′: Chris Cloete having a little trouble with the northern hemisphere interpretation at the ruck as he’s penalised for not the first time. O’Brien adds another three points for the visitors. 14-6
- 43′: Munster’s new South African replies by bouncing off a couple of tacklers but Munster’s attack again comes to nothing as we give away a penalty at the breakdown.
- 46′: Try Munster! Robin Copeland makes a break and gallops downfield before passing to Darren Sweetnam who eventfully sends Jack O’Donoghue over for the try! Hanrahan converts again. 21-6.
- 50′: Hart, Cronin and O’Shea all come into the game. Williams, O’Connor and Kleyn make way.
- 52′: Hanrahan with another brilliant kick into the corner. A few phases later and Munster have a five metre scrum.
- 56′; Try Munster! JJ whips the ball wide and Darren Sweetnam goes in for the try! Hanrahan converts once more. 28-6.
- 60′: O’Byrne and Arnold on for Munster. Former Munster cult-hero Paddy Howard on for the visitors.
- 62′: Try Munster! JJ Hanrahan glides through a gap in the Dragons defense and pops to substitute Sam Arnold who scores on his return from injury! The flawless Hanrahan knocks over his conversion. 35-6.
- 65′: Cloete and Archer leave the field as Flanagan and Scott look to get in on the action.
- 70′: Try Munster! Kevin O’Byrne burrows over the line from the back of a maul for Munster’s sixth try! Hanrahan does what he does best. 42-6.
- 72′: Ian Keatley comes on for Jack O’Donoghue. Farrell moves to eight, Copeland to play flanker for the remainder.
- 75′: Try Munster! Keatley makes the initial break and after a couple of passes Sam Arnold scores his second try of the night. JJ kicks successfully for the seventh time. 49-6.
- Full Time: Munster give Rassie the perfect send off with a 49-6 drubbing of the Dragons.